The new year has certainly come in like a lion (here’s an interesting read on that phrase, by the way), but there are no complaints from my camp. I can’t think of a better way to kick off 2014 than to surround myself with entrepreneurs, innovators and inspiration.
It’s exciting for me to work with big thinkers every single day, and I love balancing my time partnering directly with clients who are entrepreneurs themselves as well as working with more established businesses. The common thread for every project and company I am fortunate to support is that they are outstanding in their field – they simply just do not have the time or inclination to think objectively about marketing, communication and the daily challenge of grabbing a megaphone to tell their story to the world.
- Publication of The Bentonville Report.
- Strategic communication for book review website More Than A Review.
- Contributions to Arkansas Life and Edible Ozarkansas.
- Marketing & digital media for Cameron Smith & Associates.
- Communication & destination marketing for tourism attraction and event venue Simple Pleasures.
- Content marketing for Jim Mikula, an expert in CPG recruitment and talent retention.
- Collaboration with Chef Miles James and the James At The Mill family of brands, including The Inn At The Mill and 28 Springs Restaurant.
*Image credit/source: The Graphics Fairy.