Last week I attended CES – the Consumer Electronics Show – for the first time.
This hub for all things tech attracts 180,000 attendees and nearly 5,000 exhibitors to Las Vegas each January, and it’s been going strong since 1967.
I first heard about the show years ago from one of my very favorite tech bloggers, Carley Knobloch (definitely worth a follow).
While she’s a great writer, reviewer and photographer, what has attracted me most to Carley’s blog is her approachable style and her focus on integrating technology into our lives (rather than letting it rule us).
Additionally, she’s one of very few females in the tech blogging space, which I aspire to be more active in – so I really enjoy watching her blaze that trail.
Want more? Here are other tech-y females you ought to check out:
- Cool Mom Tech (by Liz & Kristen – also faves for years – of Cool Mom Picks)
- Great list of Top Female Tech Influencers from the LookFar Blog
- Code Like A Girl is a great resource, and they have great lists of role models and young women in technology.
- Lori-Lee Elliot has a tech blog with a cheeky and practical edge (i.e. Your Instagram Captions Are Annoying) and a nice mix of travel and creativity.
- Wired publishes numerous articles on Women In Tech.
- Binary Beauty is a refreshing blend of beauty & brains.
Who am I missing?