Spring is rolling into downtown Rogers, and I can’t wait to see folks out and about in downtown Rogers!
Snippets of news & fun updates:
(Suggestions welcome: [email protected])
- Downtown Merchants: Be sure to frequent the shops of all our new neighbors (The Rail, Kirby’s Kupcakes, Lucy’s Diner for example) and old friends (Dollar Saver, Showcase Trophy, Brick Street Botanical, Iron Horse Coffee Company)! If there are businesses missing from our list, send a heads-up to [email protected]!
- Photos: Share your photos of downtown business, houses, people and other fun items as well as suggestions for blog updates!
- Farmers’ Market: It’s almost time! If you love the farmers’ market, join us at our first marketing committee meeting on Tuesday, April 5 at 5:30 p.m. at Iron Horse Coffee Company! Subscribe now for this season’s market email updates! And, be sure to visit the Market website, follow the Market on Twitter and visit the Market on Facebook!
- Susie Q: When the weather is nice, you can be sure your favorite downtown malt shop is open! Visit the Susie Q Malt Shop on Facebook.
- Emails: Subscribe to occasional downtown resident email updates (or forward to a neighbor): https://eepurl.com/c3-A2
- Pasta Feed: We’re still dreaming of a neighborly pasta feed in a particular alley on the north side of Walnut. Would you help make this happen, say on May 1? Let us know if you’re interested!